One person and two ambulance attendance are in hospital after a hazmat call to an apartment on Granville between Nelson and Helmcken Saturday night.
Their condition is not known.
Hazmat crews were called in just after 8:30 p.m. after reports of an ‘acid’ smell in an apartment.
Vancouver Fire Assistant Chief Chris Herbert.
“They found approximately 250 milliliters of a unknown acid product in an unmarked container. They packaged it up and passed it on to City Environmental for disposal.”
The other people in the suite were not hurt.