Three British Columbia cities are the most romantic in Canada, according to the yearly ranking put out by Amazon.ca.
Victoria is number one out of 20 cities rated, Abbotsford is number two, and North Vancouver is number three.
Prince George ranked 6th, Nanaimo was 8th, Kamloops was 9th, and Maple Ridge was 19th.
Amazon.ca came up with the rankings by looking at sales of romance novels, romantic comedies, relationship books, jewelry, and sexual wellness products.
This year, the Top 20 Most Romantic Cities in Canada are:
1. Victoria, British Columbia
2. Abbotsford, British Columbia
3. North Vancouver, British Columbia
4. Grande Prairie, Alberta
5. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
6. Prince George, British Columbia
7. Waterloo, Ontario
8. Nanaimo, British Columbia
9. Kamloops, British Columbia
10. Calgary, Alberta
11. Red Deer, Alberta
12. Lethbridge, Alberta
13. Kingston, Ontario
14. Regina, Saskatchewan
15. North Bay, Ontario
16. Medicine Hat, Alberta
17. Edmonton, Alberta
18. Burlington, Ontario
19. Maple Ridge, British Columbia
20. Newmarket, Ontario