Support CKNW Orphans Fund Picnic at the Park
|WHERE||2901 E Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V5K 5J1 Map|
|WHEN||May 01/17 12:00 AM - May 31/17 11:59 PM|
|PRICE||Invitation only, anything you can donate helps! Buy Tickets|
The CKNW Orphans Fund needs your help! All money raised this May will go directly to the CKNW Orphans Fund Picnic happening May 31st!
For 44 years, the CKNW Orphans’ Fund has been hosting special needs children at our Annual Picnic at PNE’s Playland. Over 90,000 elementary and high school age children with various challenges, including learning difficulties, physical and/or mental challenges, come during to enjoy a day that they will never forget.
Support CKNW Orphans’ Fund Picnic at Playland happening on May 31st and you could win one of two Summer Fun Packs to Vancouver or Whistler!
CKNW Orphans’ Fund is proud to present the CKNW Summer Fun Pack Contest.
For the month of May all donations made to CKNW Orphans’ Fund will help support Picnic at Playland, a day when elementary and high school age children with various challenges, including learning difficulties, physical and/or mental challenges, come during to enjoy a day that they will never forget.
By donating, you are automatically entered to win a Vancouver or Whistler Summer Fun Pack!
The Vancouver Summer Fun Pack includes family passes to an array of BC’s best summer activities including:
- 4 passes to Vancouver Aquarium
- 10 games & 10 coin bags to VR Funtastic World
- 4 passes to Big Splash Waterpark
- 4 passes to HR MacMillan Space Centre
- 4 tickets to Vancouver Lookout
- 4 Polar Express tickets at West Coast Railway Heritage Park (for use in December)
- $20 Gift Certificate from Zone Bowling
- 5 tickets & copy of book "Greg Moore: A Legacy of Spirit" from BC Sports Hall of Fame and Museum
- 4 passes to Birdies & Buckets Family Golf Centre
- 4 tickets to Watermania (or any Richmond Aquatic Facility)
- 6 passes to Beaty Biodiversity Museum
- 2 night hotel stay at Pan Pacific or Fairmont
- $25 gift card from The Old Spaghetti Factory
- 4 tickets + Catalogue book from Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre
- AND MORE!