Two people were hurt, one of them in hospital after a house fire in Port Moody Wednesday night.
Crews were called to Parkway Avenue near David just before 10 p.m.
Chief Ron Coulson says it wasn’t just the two people involved.
“There was one dog recovered from the house, alive, we administered some first aid to that puppy.”
Coulson says they’ve gotten donations of pet oxygen masks, which they were able to use to treat the puppy at the scene.
The home next door was also slightly damaged by the fire.
It’s not yet known what sparked the blaze.