A high-risk sex offender who has found himself in and out of jail for breaching conditions in recent years is being re-released into Surrey.
27-year-old Jeffrey Goddard has a lengthy criminal background, with crimes including but not limited to sexual assault, attempting to lure children, and impersonating a police officer offering ride-alongs.
Goddard has a history of luring boys and girls over the internet, is identified as offending in an opportunistic and predatory manner, and has been the subject of several public warnings.
He was last subject of a warning upon release to Vancouver in 2015, just 10 months after being re-arrested for breaking a probation order.
Court documents show he was last charged for breach of probation back in April of last year.
READ MORE: High-risk sex offender moving to Vancouver
He is Caucasian, 5’9″, weighs 170 lbs and has brown hair and green eyes.
The Ministry of Justice says Goddard has a 9 p.m. curfew and is subject to 21 court ordered conditions including:
- You must obey a curfew between the hours of 9:00 pm and 6:00am which will be monitored by Electronic Supervision
- You shall not communicate directly or indirectly with anyone under the age of 18
- You shall not establish, maintain or access any social networking sites, websites or webpages
- You shall not attend at any park, school, day care, pool, playground, skating rink, community centre, or recreational centre
- You shall not possess, use or access directly or indirectly any electronic device that is capable of accessing the internet including but not limited to cellular phones, computers, computer gaming consoles, blackberries, or any personal digital assistant
- You shall not possess any weapon