The Vancouver Park Board has voted to transform the former Fish House Restaurant in to the Stanley Park Brewing flagship location.
The building, located near the Beach Avenue entrance, was constructed in the 1920’s and was known as the Sports Pavilion.
From 1990 to the closing in 2015, it operated as the Fish House.
The restaurant then sat empty for a year while the Vancouver Park Board looked at options, but was unable to reach an agreement with one of its six interested parties.
The original location of the Stanley Park Brewing Company was located at Lost Lagoon in 1897.