A Prince George serial killer has lost his appeal.
The B.C. Court of Appeal has dismissed Cody Legebokoff’s appeal for a new trial on Monday morning.
In 2014, Legebokoff was sentenced to four concurrent terms of life without the eligibility for parole until 2035.
He was convicted of four counts of first degree murder in the deaths of Jill Stuchenko and Cynthia Maas, both 35, 23-year-old Natasha Montgomery, and 15-year-old Loren Leslie.
READ MORE: Legebokoff appeal to be heard next week
Stuchenko and Maas were Aboriginal, and Montgomery had been struggling with addiction, and turned to sex work.
Leslie, his youngest victim who was legally blind, he met online.
The murders took place between 2009 and 2010.
Meantime, the mother of Natasha Montgomery says the nightmare isn’t over for her.
For the past six years, all LuAnn Montgomery has longed to do is lay her daughter to rest.
“It’s been a huge effect on our lives, myself I am still not back to work. It’s not something that just goes away quickly. For me it is not over, I still don’t have my daughter’s remains, it’s just an ongoing thing.”
She also leaves behind two children, who are now 8 and 9-years-old.
“I don’t really talk about the crime with the kids, we just talk about the good times with their mom, I tell them stories about mom growing up and that sort of thing, but we try not to talk about the crime itself.”
Luann says Legebokoff has 60 days to appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada.