A bit of an interruption for shoppers at a London Drugs in Kerrisdale Thursday night after the Vancouver Fire Department responded to a hazmat call at around 8 P.M.
Battalion Chief Kevin Wilson says it happened in the photo lab.
“One of the workers was overcome by fumes, so they came out. We treated the worker, they did not require hospitalization.”
Wilson says it took 26 firefighters about two hours to clean it up.
It’s not known exactly what was spilled, but crews were able to consult the Material Safety Data Sheets to clean it up.