Six people are in hospital after a house fire in Langley just before 3 this afternoon.
Chief Jenkins with Langley Township Fire Department says at least two victims suffered second and third degree burns.
He explains how the fire started.
“Looks like the fire started with a barbecue tank, or a propane tank, attached to a barbecue that had been knocked over accidentally and ruptured, causing the fire.”
Jenkins says the home is ‘a complete write-off’.
He says it’s not known how many people live in the home, but it appears they were having a gathering, with 9 people at the home when the fire started.
Jenkins says the fire has been put out, and crews are still investigating.