With barely over 11 millimetres of precipitation in Vancouver over the past month, the city is reminding everyone that lawn watering restrictions came into effect on June 1st.
This year the city is encouraging residents to call it in if they see their neighbours lawn sprinkling when they shouldn’t be. The City of Vancouver’s fine for watering outside of the permitted hours is $250.
Here’s when you CAN water your lawn:
- Even-numbered addresses: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays during 4:00am – 9:00am
- Odd-numbered addresses: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays during 4:00am – 9:00am
- Even-numbered addresses: Mondays and Wednesdays during 1:00am – 6:00am
- Odd-numbered addresses: Tuesdays and Thursdays during 1:00am – 6:00am
- Both even- and odd-numbered addresses: Fridays during 4:00am – 9:00am