Sunday marks one year since the death of Glee star Cory Monteith.
The 31-year old actor, who called Vancouver home, died in his room at the Fairmont Pacific Rim.
His body was found by hotel staff shortly after noon July 13th, a week after he’d checked in, and about ten hours after he was captured on video returning to his room… alone.
It was later learned the recovering drug addict had ingested a lethal mix of heroin and alcohol.
Items found in the room included two empty champagne bottles, a used needle and a spoon containing drug residue.
Monteith’s death was ruled an accident by the coroner.